5 WAYS TO PROCEED
This month, we’ve been talking a lot about population health and the enormous opportunities it presents for labs. To inspire you even further, we offer this infographic of five key actions your lab can take today to become a leader in population health.
Contributing Lab Leaders
Keith Laughman, DBA
President and CEO
- Population health is the future—inspire yourself to embrace it now with this dynamic visualization
- Follow five key actions that can help your lab move forward with purpose
- Become a passionate advocate for population health in your lab—whatever your role
Lester World, M.D.
Philip Chen, M.D., Ph.D.
Chief Healthcare Informatics Officer
Vice President of Quality/Case Management
Population health: Investing in a risk-based future
This independent survey of healthcare executives provides key insights into industry trends with regard to population health. Available in summary and full versions.
Patient-centered analytics for population health management
By Gloria Kupferman and Kelly Price
This Executive Brief looks closely at how to apply patient-centered analytics and new data sources to the management of population health, with a focus on chronic diseases.
Three steps to prioritize population health interventions
By Megan Clark
This interactive, downloadable infographic shows in great detail how prioritization of patient segments can lead to successful population health management.
1. American Clinical Laboratory Association. Clinical laboratory testing: life saving medicine starts here. Available at: http://www.acla.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/ACLA_Overview_OneSheet_v07.pdf. Accessed October 16, 2015.
2. HealthLeaders Media. 90% of healthcare leaders will pursue a population health strategy—analytics are key, new report reveals. 2013. Available at: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11213239.htm. Accessed October 16, 2015.
Disclaimer: Keith Laughman was not employed by or affiliated with Roche as of the original date of publication for this article.